by Lynn Graves:
a little tool with a funny name and many uses;
- Thread a ribbon through the slot and wear it around your neck
- use the pointy end to stuff toy filli into tiny spaces
- use the flat end to finger press a short seam
- push out the corners or smotth a turned curve
- It pushes, pokes, pulls, p-fudges, p-turns and p-stuffs
- Has a quarter inch measurement on the end
- Use as a stiletto to hold down seams when you sew over them
- Use as a bodkin for elastic, cord, ribbon
- It makes its own uses!
- Every quilter/ crafter/ seamstress needs one!