E-commerce & Social Media Marketing Coordinator
Casual Position 1-2 days per week
Stitch is an embroidery store specialising in a great selection of quality stock from all over the globe, with a modern and contemporary feel. Our retail store based in Willoughby is filled with beautiful items as well as daily classes and workshops.
Stitch is currently looking for a proactive, enthusiastic E-commerce / Social Media Marketing Coordinator to join the team on a casual basis.
- Product photography
- Upload and set up products on the website, including product descriptions and copy.
- Maintain and update website content and categorisation, to ensure customer’s ease of navigations and maximise product visibility
- Create content for, and schedule content across, Instagram and Facebook accounts
- Assist in regular inventory checks of website and improvements
The ideal candidate will have experience or be comfortable with:
- Social media (Facebook and Instagram)
- Basic knowledge with using SaaS platforms like Shopify or other ecommerce platforms would be excellent, though not required
- Mac-based graphic applications
- Marketing platforms (for example, MailChimp)
- Ability to work unsupervised with good time management skills
- Attention to detail with a focus on producing good quality work.
This is a junior position on a casual basis, ideally 1-2 days per week.